The Guardian Biological Safety Cabinet is an evolution in Class II solutions It has been designed and built in the UK by Monmouth Scientific and incorporates the latest in features and design that have never before been seen in a Class II cabinet.
Standard Features include:
- Low Energy <120watts of power
- UV Lighting Strip ensures the unit is VHP & Formalin Sterilisation compatible
- Dimmable LED Lighting
- Side glazing for maximum natural light in the working area
- Electric Sash Adjustment & Closure with easy clean system
- ISO Class 4 Clean Environment with built-in air diffuser and Sloped Air Intake for maximum efficiency and smooth airflow
- Three-part Removable Polished Stainless Steel Work Surface
- Double Switchable Electrical Sockets
- Low overall height (1330mm) – allows cabinet to fit into most working areas
- Infra-Red Intelligent Sash Safety (IRISS)
The system projects an infra-red beam across the base of the opening, should this beam be broken by in advertently positioned apparatus or an operator’s hand, the door closure will be instantly and automatically aborted, preventing potential injuries, instrument damage or sash damage.
The Touchscreen Control System incorporates: Visual display of Inlet and downward air velocity (in metres per second or feet per minute), Sash height adjustment, UV Light Switching, Electrical Socket Switching, Cabinet On/Off, Lights On/Off, Variable light intensity, Audible and Visual alarms to alert the user to any maintenance requirements, Service due warning, UV Light replacement warning, Cabinet Hours Run indicator, UV Light hours run indicator, Formalin Cycle control, VHP Cycle control, Pin Access to Service & Supervisor Settings area, Pin access to switch cabinet on/off.
The Monmouth Scientific Guardian Micro-Biological Safety Cabinet includes a 5 year parts & labour limited warranty and has been independently type tested and approved to BSEN 12469:2000 by the UK’s leading authority on Biological Safety Cabinets, the Health Protection Agency at Porton Down.