Laminar Flow Cabinets from Monmouth Scientific
The Circulaire® Laminar Flow Cabinets offer clean air to ISO Class 4 (Class 10) using U15 ULPA particulate filters for the very best in product protection.
What is Laminar Flow Airflow?
A Laminar Flow system is vital in the control of particulate contamination. Laminar air flow can be described as an entire body of air flow with steady, uniform velocity.
Within a Laminar Flow Cabinet air is initially drawn through an easy-change, high-quality EU4 pre-filter to remove all gross particulate. All air then passes through the fan system, before being pushed through an ULPA filter which removes 99.9998% of all particles >0.12 μm in size. This in turn guarantees an ISO Class 4 (FED Class 10), particle free working environment and provide the best product protection.
What Can Monmouth Offer?
Cabinets are fitted with the latest digital fans to ensure low noise and low energy consumption. Efficiency is improved further with the use of internal LED lighting and PIR movement sensors to shut off all non-essential electronic items when the cabinet senses a period of inactivity.
At Monmouth Scientific we offer a range of Laminar Flow Cabinets which are available in four standard widths, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm. We are also proud to offer a custom design service for bespoke requirements.
A Laminar Flow cabinet from Monmouth Scientific can be delivered directly to your site, where we offer complete installation and certification. Our efficient service ensures that your solution is fully operational so you can begin your work as soon as possible.
As standard, the cabinets conform fully to BS EN ISO 14644 & BS EN 1822.
The range is fitted with the new Visionaire® 4.3” (11cm) full colour touch screen control system that allows control and monitoring never before seen in a cabinet of this type. This control system offers some of the following functions in its design:
- Automatic ECO mode, switches off lighting and electronic display after a period of operator inactivity*
- Airflow Monitoring with actual airflow readings in m/sec or ft/min
- Electronic monitoring of pressure drop across filter face in pascals
- Automatic airflow compensation maintains air speeds at the correct predetermined level
- Audible* and highly visual alarms should levels exceed specified limits
- Lighting brightness adjustment
- Easily identified warning and maintenance messages
- Fan running indicator
- Cabinet hours run time indicator
- Service interval monitoring
- Cabinet information screen with: date of commissioning, date of last & next service, filter fitment dates,cabinet serial number and filter part numbers.
- Optional UV light with electronically interlocked night door for ultimate operator safety**
- Programmable UV light system including delayed operation and UV times with timer countdown**
- UV light hours run indicator**
- PIN number access to Engineer & Supervisor settings
*Can be deactivated if preferred
**Factory Fitted Option
Why a Laminar Flow Cabinet from Monmouth Scientific Is the Best Choice?
At Monmouth Scientific, we are leading designers, manufacturers, suppliers and supporters of clean air technology, so you can be reassured that laminar flow solutions purchased from us are designed and manufactured to the highest standards. As a respected company who have served a number of leading private and Government organisations, we strive to remain at the forefront of our industry by regularly designing, manufacturing and supplying a range of premium products to various sectors.
We pride ourselves on our high level of commitment and dedication to our customers. All Monmouth Scientific Laminar Flow Cabinets are covered by our superb industry-leading 5-year warranty. We have so much confidence in our equipment, we will warrant it is free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery. This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.
With comprehensive experience in the industry, we are sure to meet your Laminar Flow needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01278 458090 to discuss your requirements.