Complaints Process & Procedure
Monmouth takes all complaints very seriously, and will do its utmost to ensure that any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Customers can raise a complaint or concern via telephone, in writing, by e-mail or in person. We aim to respond to all complaints and concerns within 3 working days, however it might not always be possible to resolve a more serious issue within this timeframe. In such instances, a ‘holding e-mail’ will always be sent explaining the situation and the reasons for any delay.
Monmouth Scientific Ltd, Head Office
Monmouth House, Peninsula Business Park
Bristol Road, Bridgwater
Complaints Handling Procedure For Customers
- Customer registers a complaint via telephone, letter, e-mail or in person
- Monmouth representative will record the complaint, filling out all relevant details on the ‘Complaints Form’
- Form is sent on e-mail to our Business Director, to be filed within our Quality Management System
- Customer will be contacted if more information is needed
- Business Director will liaise with the relevant manager to resolve the issue, and give guidance if required
- If complaint / issue cannot be resolved within 3 working days it will be escalated, and the Customer will be informed by the relevant manager that their complaint is being investigated further
- Once the complaint is deemed to be fully resolved, the outcome will be communicated to the Customer, and it will then be closed down by the Business Director and filed for future reference
- If the Customer subsequently decides not to accept the resolution, the complaint may be re-opened and re-investigation by the Business Director
- The outcome of this investigation will be final