Delivery Information at Monmouth Scientific
UK Delivery Costs & Methods
Delivery costs vary depending upon the products being ordered. A standard delivery charge of £15+VAT is in place for all small item (Ultrasonic Baths, Taps, Showers, Consumables etc) orders unless otherwise stated. If any item is ordered that has free-delivery, then the standard delivery charge will not be applied to any of the order. These items are usually dispatched by UPS or TNT Couriers.
Cabinets and larger items have delivery options shown on the item pages. This will vary depending upon the delivery type required. These items can be dispatched by TNT if door-to-door delivery only is selected, otherwise delivery will usually be made by our own transport and engineers.
For more information on delivery costs or methods, please call us on 01278 458090.
Delivery times will vary depending upon stock levels and the items required. Consumables are usually dispatched the same day if ordered by 12noon.
Urgent delivery of other items can usually be arranged if so required. Please contact our Customer Services Department on 01278 458090 for further information or to find out current lead time on specific items.
Delivery, Installation & Commissioning (UK Mainland Only) of Larger Fume / Laminar Flow Cabinets
- Delivery, installation and commissioning will all take place at the time of delivery.
- If installation and commissioning is required on a different day, then an extra charge will be incurred.
- If cabinet is to be sited upstairs, Monmouth Scientific will not be responsible for the siting.
- Installation will take the form of siting the cabinet only – should the options be specified, installation does not include connection to gas, water or drains.
- Power is by way of standard 13amp 3-pin plug. Should this be required to be hard wired, then this must be carried out by the customer.