- Reporting to: Service Manager
- Holiday: 25 days per full calendar year, increasing with length of service, plus public holidays
- Location : Monmouth Scientific HQ, Bridgwater
Summary Of Duties
As a Cleanroom Installer you will be expected to attend site anywhere in the UK, driving one of our company cans to assist a team of engineers installing our Modular Cleanrooms. This is a physical job that requires a certain level of fitness. In additional to the primary role of cleanroom installer there may be occasions where you will be required to attend site with a qualified engineer to assist in the installation of our cabinets.
This role will require you to be away from home on a regular basis.
- Working alongside other Monmouth team members and our delivery partner in the construction and installation of cleanrooms, working from detailed drawings and installation plans.
- To carry out breakdown and routine maintenance of Monmouth and other brands of cabinets and facilities, identifying what parts & filters are needed
- Ensuring all site documentation is completed in a timely manner for review and forwarding to the customer.
- Completing service department paperwork in a timely manner
- General Duties
- Assisting where necessary with any other adhoc duties, tasks and general Company activities required or deemed necessary by Monmouth.
Essential Key Skills & Personal Specification (including but not limited to)
- Full driving licence & over 21 for insurance purposes
- Excellent analysing and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy, both written and typed.
- Confident & effective communication and listening skills, on the telephone and in person
- Calm and professional disposition, self-motivated and enthusiastic, willing to accept responsibility.
- CSCS Card
- Mechanical bias
NB: This Job Description is provided to assist the Employee in understanding the principal duties of the role. It may, however, be amended from time to time by the HR Department as the job evolves, in consultation with the Employee, without any change to the level of responsibility or remuneration appropriate to the grading of the position.
To apply for the position of Service Engineer, please write a covering letter, enclosing your current CV and any other relevant supporting material to:
Kimberly Lock; Financial Controller
Monmouth Scientific Limited
Monmouth House, Peninsula Business Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA64QB or by e-mail to: [email protected]
Applicants who demonstrate competency in the key selection criteria and most closely match our requirements will be short-listed for a brief telephone Interview soon after the closing date. If you are successful at this first stage, you will be invited to a more formal Interview.
All applications received by post, e-mail or delivered in person by this time will be acknowledged.
Monmouth cannot accept responsibility for late applications or those lost in the post or e-mail system.
Monmouth Scientific Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer, and positively encourages applications from those who meet our selection criteria from all areas of society. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience, and recruit individuals who we believe have the right mix of personality, talent and potential to succeed within our company. We are committed to the fair treatment of our staff, existing and potential, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical / mental disability, reprimands, cautions, convictions, outstanding criminal proceedings, historical criminal records or other offending background. We absolutely undertake, therefore, not to discriminate unfairly against applicants on any grounds. Please ensure, however, that you have ‘entitlement and eligibility’ to work in the UK before applying, as it is unlawful to employ anyone who does not.
Information held by Monmouth complies with and is stored in accordance with the ‘General Data Protection Regulation 2018’. By submitting your Application for this role, you agree to us sharing your data with relevant personnel for the purpose of this recruitment campaign, and thereby consent to any such details being used in line with this Regulation.
Candidates must understand that any offer of employment by Monmouth Scientific Ltd is subject to proof of the right to work in the UK, the receipt of references acceptable to the Company, the successful passing of a ‘DBS’ or ‘Security Clearance’ check if relevant to the position offered, and a satisfactory medical examination if required.
By submitting your Application, you understand that any intentional mis-statement or misleading information written as part of your Application or CV, or discussed during any subsequent interview, may render this Application and any subsequent Contract invalid, and you are therefore declaring that the information and facts contained in your Application and any accompanying support material submitted by you for this position are, to the best of your knowledge, true and complete.
No Agencies please