The new Monmouth Scientific Circulaire® range of Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets offer features and benefits that are second to none. The range is available in four standard widths, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm & 1800mm but if these aren't exactly what is required then we have a custom design service available too.
As standard, the cabinets conform fully to BS EN ISO 14644 & BS EN 1822 and offer clean air to ISO Class 4 (Class 10) as described in the standard. To ensure compliance, the cabinets use British Manufactured H15 ULPA particulate filters for the very best in product protection.
The Circulaire VLF-T range of cabinets are fitted with the latest digital fans to ensure low noise operation and low energy consumption. Energy efficiency is improved further with the use of internal LED lighting and PIR movement sensors to shut off all non-essential electronic items when the cabinet senses a period of inactivity.
The new ranges are fitted with the new Visionaire® 4.3” (11cm) full colour touch screen control system that allows control and monitoring never before seen in a cabinet of this type. This control system offers some of the following functions in its design:
• Automatic ECO mode, switches off lighting and electronic display after a period of operator inactivity*
• Airflow Monitoring with actual airflow readings in m/sec or ft/min
• Electronic monitoring of pressure drop across filter face in pascals
• Automatic airflow compensation maintains air speeds at the correct predetermined level
• Audible* and highly visual alarms should levels exceed specified limits
• Lighting brightness adjustment
• Easily identified warning and maintenance messages
• Fan running indicator
• Cabinet hours run time indicator
• Service interval monitoring
• Cabinet information screen with: date of commissioning, date of last & next service, filter fitment dates,
cabinet serial number and filter part numbers.
• **Optional UV light with electronically interlocked night door for ultimate operator safety
• **Programmable UV light system including delayed operation and UV times with timer countdown
• **UV light hours run indicator
• PIN number access to Engineer & Supervisor settings
*Can be deactivated if preferred
**Factory Fitted Option
All Monmouth Scientific Laminar Flow Cabinets are covered by our superb industry-leading 5 year warranty. This means that as we have so much confidence in our own equipment, we will warrant it is free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery.This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.
For full details of the warranty, please Click Here.