Laminar Flow cabinets usually offer Horizontal or Vertical airflows and are therefore referred to as Horizontal Laminar Flow (HLF) or Vertical Laminar Flow (VLF) cabinets.
When servicing/calibrating/validating a laminar flow cabinet it is important to check all aspects of a cabinet. Monmouth Scientific utilise the latest calibrated test equipment (Vane Anemometers, Particle Counters, Smoke Generators, Photometers) and carry out the following:
- Interior condition checked
- Exterior condition checked
- Access flaps and hinges checked
- Lights checked
- Switches checked
- Fan condition checked
- All seals checked for integrity by DOP where accessible
- Pre-filters replaced if necessary
- HEPA filters challenged for integrity by DOP smoke test
- HEPA filter replaced if necessary from customers stock
- Particle counts are taken to ascertain ISO safety standard achieved by cabinet.
- Airflow velocities are checked
- Air visualisation
- Test on alarms if present
- Checking all work surfaces within cabinet
- Issue a certificate on all test results
- Service record kept on database
- Service card updated and kept on cabinet
All services carried out by skilled, and qualified engineers.
We pride ourselves on offering a most comprehensive service to safeguard your employees. Not all companies offer this level of servicing.
For a comprehensive quotation on servicing your cabinet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 458090.