Giant Mobile Self-cleaning Filter
Monmouth's portable filtering unit 'GIANT' is designed to capture and filter dry impurities arising during welding, grinding, polishing, cutting of metals and plastics. The standard filter cartridges are not designed for filtering of air from corrosive, caustic or explosive gases and dusts.
Giant features 3 stage air filtration system:
- 1st – metal mesh pre-filter.
- 2nd – 2 filter cartridges (polyester as standard).
- 3rd – carbon after filter.
Compressed air cleaning system:
Certified compressed air tank, safety valve with standard manual cleaning of cartridges (timer and differential pressure systems available). An on/off starter with thermal overload protection which allows safe start up of the unit. The filter rollout tray is easy to move and does not require tools to remove the filters. Just simply roll-out for easy maintenance.
- Powder coated steel housing
- Spun bond polyester filters
- Fan impeller with 2,2kW/3hp motor
- Thermal overload motor starter
- Compressed air cleaning system
- Rollout waste drawer
- Large Wheels
- Option of 2 x arms with a diameter of 160mm
- Option of 2 x arms with a diameter of 200mm
- Optional arm lengths: 2m, 3m
- Light options avaliable for one or two arms or a light option for welding which includes (12V/35W), photosensor, automatic on/off with adjustable time out of exhaust operation after welding has stopped. The light options are not avaliable with hose arms.
- Heavy duty welded construction
- Heavy duty wheels and swivel castors
- Full width handle for ease of movement
- Easy access to filters
- Low center of gravity to prevent tipping
- Built in spark trap
- 20l compressed air tank
- 2,2kW motor
- Multiple motor voltages available
- Thermal overload for motor
- Standard arm sizes include Arm Option 1: 2 x 160mm (2,3m) OR Arm Option 2: 1 x 200mm (2,3m)
- 3 Stage filtration Stage 1: (1) Metal Mesh Filter; Stage 2: (1) Polyester Spun Bond Cartridge; Stage 3: (1) Carbon after Filter
- 99% @ 1micron Filter Efficiency
- 85dB(a) level @ 1m
- Manual pulse cleaning