The Ductaire® Pro Series of ducted fume cabinets has been designed with the end-user in mind and can be installed into virtually any laboratory. The cabinets are supplied fully assembled, and are manufactured from welded Polypropylene which make them extremely chemically resistant to most chemicals - including Acids, Solvents, Ammonia, Chlorides, Amines and many more.
The Ductaire® Pro cabinets are some of the most versatile and robust available. Because of their design and their chemical resistance in using polypropylene, the cabinets will give you years of uninterrupted service. We are so confident of this that all the Ductaire® Pro cabinets are supplied with Monmouth's industry leading 5-year warranty.
Ductaire® Pro Applications
- Laboratory and industrial processes in analytical research
- Industrial medical and educational establishments requiring extraction systems for operator protection
- Control of working atmosphere
- Compliance with COSHH regulations in accordance with current BS standards
Ductaire® Pro Standard Features
- High Level Of Operator Protection
- Highly Chemical Resistant and Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance
- A totally adjustable sash opening to allow easy access
- Interior lighting
- Extraction spigot
- Custom designed interior baffle to extract at both high and low level creating total extraction from the unit
- Aerodynamic surround and sill
- Effective control instrumentation situated into fascia or at working level
- Minimum maintenance for unit with service contracts available
- Full compliance with BS EN 14175, COSHH regulations for operator protection
- Custom sized cabinets are available to suit your working area for a small additional cost
Ductaire® Pro Optional Extras
- Variable fan control
- Digital Alarm System
- Electrical socket outlets situated internally and/or externally
- Remotely operated services such as Water and Gas
- Explosion proof fittings
- Sinks, Drip cups and waste services
- Under bench storage cupboards vented to protect from fume build up
- Integrated unit support system with leveling feet and foot support rail
- H.E.P.A. or Carbon Filters to suit your requirements
- Complete installation and independent certification of units
- Supply on a unit only basis for installation via a third party
Standard sizes - In a combination of bench mounted or stand alone units.
The Ductaire® Pro units are available in 4 standard sizes - 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm & 2000mm wide. All cabinets are available as bench-mounted or stand-alone units. The stand-alone units are complete with levelling feet and are a total of 2.225 meters high and can be provided with a choice of either foot supports or vented under cupboard storage. Please remember we can accommodate special sizing up to 3m wide as required. Please contact us for further details.
From Production to the finished installed unit, Monmouth Scientific’s experienced manufacturing and installation teams carry out constant quality control check to ensure the whole procedure goes as smoothly as possible.
Should you require Monmouth Scientific to install the cabinet then our team of engineers will carry out a full site survey and installation service. We will work with you and your laboratory staff to ensure the minimum of disruption and the smoothest installation possible. Once the cabinets are fitted our engineers will then fully calibrate the cabinets to BS EN 14175 requirements and we will issue certification to complete the service. All our products are fully guaranteed for 5 years with service contracts available.
Should you wish to carry out your own installation, Monmouth Scientific can provide all the necessary parts in kit form to make the work as simple and straight forward as possible.