Monmouth Scientific are please to introduce a fantastic new range of low cost ducted fume cabinets. The entire Ductaire range has a high chemical resistance whilst providing exceptional user protection from fumes and vapours and offers containment to BS EN 14175 / 1822.
The fume cabinet working chamber is manufactured from fully welded and structurally tested industrial quality copolymer white polypropylene, complete with an integral spillage containment area and an optional secondary fully tested replaceable spillage tray. The folding acrylic sash allows excellent access to the large work area and fully isolated lighting ensures the area is well lit and easy to work in.
The Ductaire range of fume cabinets are supplied with integral side mounted power and plug access ports, facilitating the ease of using electrical apparatus within the working chamber without having to trail cables through the front aperture. They are available in five different standard sizes (special sizes are available upon request) and can be supplied on a supply only basis or complete with full installation and/or validation to BSEN 14175.
The units are designed to be connected to a suitable fan and ductwork extraction system prior to operation. These are available in addition to the costs of the cabinet.
- Compact Design – fits through standard doors.
- Integral low airflow alarm with audible and visual alarm.
- Fully isolated lighting for maximum illumination of the working area.
- Optional deep lipped spillage tray.
- Side mounted cable entry port to allow safe use of electrical apparatus.
- Fully chemically resistant, welded construction.
- High Power Output up to 10Amps for remote fan operation from standard power connection.
- Optional integral remote fan switching.
Monmouth Scientific is pleased to introduce you to our superb industry-leading 5 year warranty. This means that as we have so much confidence in our own equipment, we will warrant it is free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery. This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.