Clean Rooms come in all shapes and sizes and fit into various ISO Class Categories according to BS EN ISO 14644. They are also a major investment for a Company and care should be taken when servicing and validating this valuable asset.
Monmouth Scientific generally cover Clean Rooms between ISO Class 6 and ISO Class 9 for servicing and validation purposes. We utilise the lastet calibrated technology such as Particle Counters, Photometers & Vane Anemometers and offer a comprehensive service and validation package as follows:
- Interior condition checked
- Exterior condition checked
- Doors, runners/ hinges checked
- Lights checked
- Switches checked
- Integrity of cleanroom (including seals where applicable)
- Fans and Clean Air Module conditions
- Prefilters replaced if necessary from customers' stock
- Main filters replaced if necessary from customers’ stock
- Air room changes per hour recorded
- Pressure differential between rooms is checked and recorded
- Particle counts taken and ISO standard achieved by cleanroom recorded.
- Airflows of each Clean Air Module are checked
- Testing of low airflow alarms if present
- Issue a certificate on all test results
- Service record kept on database
- Service card updated and kept on cabinet.
- Written record of Cleanroom Report produced and sent after visit.
All services carried out by skilled, and qualified engineers.
We pride ourselves on offering a most comprehensive service to safeguard your employees. Not all companies offer this level of servicing.
For a comprehensive quotation on servicing and validating your Clean Room, please email email@example.com or call 01278 458090.