Circulaire MFC1000 Mobile Fume Cupboard
The new Circulaire MFC1000 mobile filtration fume cabinet incorporates the latest in containment technology to provide full compliance with COSHH regulations whilst exceeding the requirements of Building Bulletin 88.
The carbon filter ensures that all chemicals used within the GCSE & 'A' Level curricular and beyond are fully contained. The Circulaire MFC1000 is available with water, gas and waste services all supplied with flexible hoses that just plug in to a standard supply.
Available with or without Gas and/or Water Services - please specify if this is required when ordering.
The cabinet has been fully independently tested by CLEAPSS to demonstrate conformance to BB88.
Maximum Operator Safety…
- Complies fully with international standards including Building Bulletin 88 for Fume cupboards in schools
- Aerodynamic profile of all aperture edges
- Large capacity carbon filters with unique filter retaining system
- All electronic circuits isolated from air stream 360mm high aperture height for ease of manipulation
- Sloping front and rear with all round acrylic glazing for maximum all-round visibility
- Robust construction using corrosion resistant materials for maximum life
- Tube and electric cable access port - Mobile and will pass through a standard doorway
- Electronic airflow status warning lights with audible alarm
- Light switch
- Optional Carbon Filter Saturation Alarm
- Optional overhead light for additional illumination of the work area
- Optional services connection pod with or without locking door
This cabinet is covered under our superb industry-leading 5 year warranty. This means that as we have so much confidence in our own equipment, we will warrant it is free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery. This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.
For full details of the warranty, please Click Here