160mm Ø Fume Extraction Arm
Monmouth's 160mm Ø Fume Extraction Arm's have been designed for local air pollution control.
The 160mm Ø arms are one of the most advanced and heavy duty devices avaliable. The arms are for the capture of welding smoke, grinding or polishing dust, oil mist as well as many other airborne pollutants at source; which can be a danger to human health or the production environment.
The 160mm Ø arm's are of a unique construction with aluminium die cast parts which lowers the total weight of the unit. The arm consists of a smooth tube with no mechanical parts contained within the duct which means a low pressure drop and noise level is possible, as well as easy maintenance and long operational life time. All adjustments required can be made on the outside which means there is no need to stop the exhaust system and there is no contact with the polluted air stream or ducting interior when adjustments are required.
This product is available in industrial powder coated blue and yellow (standard) or Laboratory White, or for chemical resistant and special applications, Stainless Steel.
A hanging or standing version is avaliable to suit your application. Optional mounting plates for wall or ceiling are also shown as additional options. A Connection Flange (for example to connect to a flexible duct) is also required where the mounting plates are used.
Further additional options include an integral halogen light which is integral to the unit, or a photosensor light package for welding applications. The light kit includes (12V/35W), photosensor for fume arm, automatic on/off with adjustable time out after welding has stopped or finally a grounding option to provide earth contact and static dissipation.
For further technical queries, please feel free to call our technical sales team on 01278 458090 who will be pleased to help.
Monmouth's 75mm Ø series of Fume Extraction Arms are designed for the capture of dust and particles produced during applications such as painting, grinding, polishing, welding or mechanical processing.
- Welding, grinding, oil mist, cutting, polishing, painting, packaging
- Standard temperature resistance up to 80°C
- Recommended airflow range 1000-1300 m3/h
- Local air pollution capture excluding chemically aggressive fumes and gases
- All adjustments on the outside
- Aluminium hood with air diverter (yellow, white and stainless steel)
- Grab handle all around the hood (yellow, white and stainless steel)
- Aluminium hood joints (painted black, white and stainless steel)
- Cast aluminium middle and swivel joints (black, white and stainless steel)
- Aluminium and steel mounting swivel (yellow, white and stainless steel)
- Smooth tubes (blue, white and stainless steel)
- Standard built-in air damper
- Black PVC flexible hoses (temperature resistance up to 80°C)
- Standard powder coating
- Arm delivered complete – ready to mount
- Grounding option and antistatic hose option available
- Other types of hoses on separate request