125mm Ø Fume Extraction Arm
Monmouth's 125mm Ø series of Fume Extraction Arms are designed for the capture of dust and particles produced during applications such as painting, grinding, polishing, welding or mechanical processing.
All the 125mm Ø arm's mechanical adjustments are accessible from the outside which allows any adjustments to be carried out without getting in contact with any polluted air stream or without stopping the air flow operation. The consists of a smooth tube and no mechanical parts are contained within the duct which means a low pressure drop and noise level is possible, as well as easy maintenance and long operational life time.
This product is available in industrial powder coated blue and yellow (standard) or Laboratory White, or for chemical resistant and special applications, Stainless Steel.
A hanging or standing version is avaliable to suit your application. Optional mounting plates for wall or ceiling are also shown as additional options. A Connection Flange (for example to connect to a flexible duct) is also required where the mounting plates are used.
Further additional options include an integral halogen light which is integral to the unit, or a photosensor light package for welding applications. The light kit includes (12V/35W), photosensor for fume arm, automatic on/off with adjustable time out after welding has stopped or finally a grounding option to provide earth contact and static dissipation.
For further technical queries, please feel free to call our technical sales team on 01278 458090 who will be pleased to help.
- Welding, grinding, oil mist, cutting, polishing, painting, packaging
- Standard temperature resistance up to 80°C
- Recommended airflow range 500-700 m3/h
- Local air pollution capture excluding chemically aggressive fumes and gases
- All adjustments on the outside
- Aluminium hood with air diverter
- Grab handle all around the hood (yellow, white and stainless steel)
- Aluminium hood joints (black, white and stainless steel)
- Cast aluminium middle and swivel joints (black, white and stainless steel)
- Aluminium and steel mounting swivel (yellow, white and stainless steel)
- Metal seam lock tubes (blue, white and stainless steel)
- Standard built-in air damper
- Black PVC flexible hoses (temperature resistance up to 80°C)
- Standard powder coating
- Arm delivered complete – ready to mount
- Grounding option and antistatic hose option available
- Other types of hoses on separate request